Sunday, February 12, 2012

WELCOME TO MY DRESSES BLOG


Welcome to my dresses blog......I love dresses, no people love dresses except they were crazy people walking arround the street nudely. I am woman and 30 years old. This is my first blog, and why I give the tittle ' I Love my Dresses ' because dresses is more important for me. They can make me feel comfort and smart in any condition and situation. Yes I am. Before I write something more I want to sorry about my grammar in English because I had been living in Indonesia while I was child until now. And I have English slightly so I hope you understandably to me.  Okay..I have told you more about my self. Now I start to share my blog for you now.
First time I start to love about dresses when I was  16 years old. I liked collected some picture from many many magazine fashion arround my college. I like to share and talking all about dresses, especialy all about women dresses. Let's get start to share and discuss all thing about women dresses.So I say " Welcome to my dresses blog".

2 komentar:

Unknown says:
at: February 13, 2012 at 11:53 AM said...

Your child is so sweat.... I like your blog, come to my dresses blog here !!

Unknown says:
at: February 13, 2012 at 7:48 PM said...

Yes... I want to share my blog about dresses here, come to my blog Dresse for you blog