Thursday, September 12, 2013

Rihanna And Her Transparent Dress

Rihanna and her transparent dress - Rihanna doesn't like to wear bra in her fashion, she was lately appeared wearing a transparent dress. Usually she does not wear any longer behind the fashion. Now, Rihanna also explained why she likes to wear clothes like that.

The singer of 'We Found Love' was declined to be looking for attention with fashion. She was also not wearing these clothes to be controversial. "I just live my life," he said.

"I dress up spontaneously, always depending on my mood and the event and add a little touch of naughty that I like adding in fashion," added the 25-year-old woman.
Rihanna And Her Transparent Dress
Rihanna also explained that his favorite costume is the transparent model, bright and sometimes very bold. Ex-girlfriend of Chris Brown was told she was not there a problem with a transparent fashion, although it will attract people's attention.

"When I bought transparent clothes means I do not see other people's problems. Someone else might wear it with a bra, tank top, booby tape (sticker breast), another person and I use without any final category," she explained, as quoted by Female first.

The singer from Barbados was not dismissed she also likes to use a transparent dress without a bra. But she did it in the name of fashion.

"I'm not doing to find attention. I'm doing it because (if you wear a bra) can actually damage the clothing style," he said.

In the fashion world, especially during the fashion show abroad, it is rarely used as a bra or any breasts cover models. Bra considered could reduce the aesthetic imagination of fashion designers work.
Now how about your fashion? Would you like to fashion without bra as her?

0 komentar: